Water heavy metal monitoring systemThe water quality ON-LINE system can accurately measure the parameters of hexavalent chromium, iron, manganese, copper, lead, nickel, aluminum and zinc in the solution.
- (1) Automatic dosing with less reagents
- · Time interval (1-9999h arbitrarily adjustable) Maintenance cycle>720h/time;
- · Unique reagent formula, strong anti-ion/turbidity/color interference ability;
- (2) 7-inch touch LCD screen
- · With parameter settings, calibration settings, instrument debugging, other settings, etc.;
- · Colorful interface/simple operation/one-key operation;
- (3) Automatic detection and automatic cleaning
- · It can automatically clean the sampling pipeline, measurement unit, digestion reaction unit, and pipeline of the measurement unit;
- (4) Few movable parts
- · Modular design/easy to install/easy to maintain;
- · Realize automatic protection of system balance damage, once the temperature controller fails, causing temperature out of control, it can automatically cut off the power supply to ensure safety.
Water quality heavy metal online monitoring system is mainly used for surface water, sewage monitoring, iron smelting and steelmaking and other environmental pollution sources online monitoring.