The water quality monitoring system collects the data of on-site water temperature, pH value, chemical oxygen demand, suspended solids, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and other parameters, and transmits the parameter data to the IoT cloud platform to realize real-time monitoring of the data of various devices on the spot. The user can view in real time through the computer webpage or mobile phone app, and can freely set the upper and lower limits of the standard value of each parameter. If the data exceeds the limit, it can send a text message or WeChat alarm reminder to the relevant staff to achieve early warning and avoid unnecessary The loss can be realized remotely to be able to guard on-site equipment.
（1）Water quality monitoring of rivers, lakes, and reservoirs: large-scale deployment of monitoring equipment along rivers and lakes, Internet of Things technology as the carrier, big data and cloud computing technology as the starting point, through the establishment of a system management platform, to provide a full range of water quality monitoring solutions .
（2）Ocean water quality monitoring: The floating water quality monitoring system can accurately measure the sea water quality online, in situ, and send the data back to the onshore data center in real time to provide timely warnings and effectively monitor the sea water quality.
（3）Aquaculture water quality monitoring: The aquaculture water quality monitoring system can realize 24-hour real-time monitoring of the three parameters of water quality, temperature, PH value and dissolved oxygen, and perform functions such as storage and historical record query on the computer.
（4）River water quality monitoring: Floating river water quality automatically monitors the water quality status in the target water area, forming a grid of river water quality monitoring trends, which will help to form a sound long-term river management mechanism.
（5）Reservoir water quality monitoring: The reservoir water quality monitoring system is suitable for real-time monitoring of lakes, reservoirs, drinking water sources, rivers and other monitoring stations to observe changes in water quality.
(1) The water quality monitoring system monitors the water temperature, dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, salinity, turbidity, blue-green algae, ammonia nitrogen ion, residual chlorine and other parameters of the water source and drinking water in real time, and can expand other monitoring functions.
(2) The water quality monitoring system monitors the turbidity, PH, COD, ammonia nitrogen ion, dissolved oxygen, heavy metal ion and other parameters of the sewage outlet and sewage treatment plant in real time, and can expand other monitoring functions.
(3) When the water quality monitoring data exceeds the standard, the water quality analysis equipment fails, and the on-site power supply is abnormal, the alarm will be automatically alarmed.
(4) The water quality monitoring system has the functions of query, statistics and analysis of monitoring data and alarm data, and can automatically generate statistical reports and trend curves.
(5) The water quality monitoring system has intelligent management functions such as real-time monitoring, remote maintenance, and remote diagnosis of field equipment.
(6) The water quality monitoring system can expand the remote camera or video real-time monitoring function.
(7) The water quality monitoring system can be integrated with the control system to realize on-site and remote control of pumps, valves or other equipment.
(8) Water quality monitoring system software supports docking with other platforms to realize multi-system linkage to quickly respond to sudden water pollution incidents.
Water quality monitoring system solutions are widely used in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, fisheries, tap water, factories, water purification plants, wastewater treatment plants, swimming pools, aquaculture households, government water management, farms and other scenes.