The ion sensor can monitor ammonia nitrogen ion, cadmium ion, sodium ion, lead ion, cyanide ion, potassium ion, calcium ion, chloride ion, bromide ion, copper ion, silver sulfide ion, negative ion, nitrate ion, iodide ion in aqueous solution. , Fast response, accurate measurement, the probe is resistant to high temperature and high pressure.
(1) Accurate measurement, modular design of the board, and full modular structure design, realize full compatibility of the board, wide measurement range, and more accurate measurement data.
(2) Long life, high-precision probe, high sensitivity, long life, high pressure and high temperature resistance.
(3) Convenient operation, large 2.4-inch LCD screen, real-time high-definition display, clear data at a glance.
(4) The signal is stable, anti-interference, good repeatability, and high measurement accuracy.
(5) Support RS485 output, 4G output, LoRa output, Ethernet output, analog output, NB-IoT and other output methods.
The ion sensor can be widely used in continuous monitoring of chloride ion value and temperature in solutions such as thermal power/chemical fertilizer/metallurgy/biochemical/food and tap water.
The parameters of each ionized water quality sensor can be obtained by contacting customer service.