The ammonia nitrogen sensor (water quality analyzer) is one of the intelligent online chemical analysis instruments. The ammonia nitrogen electrode used in the water quality ammonia nitrogen sensor is a solid-state ion selective electrode made by hand, which can measure the total free ammonia nitrogen content in the water. Aqueous ammonia nitrogen sensor provides ammonia nitrogen ion measurement, which is simple, fast, economical and accurate. The aqueous ammonia nitrogen sensor is matched with a waterproof housing to convert the signal of the aqueous solution into a standard 485/4-20mA/0-10V signal through digital setting and analysis. The product does not need to be calibrated in one molding process and can be used immediately.
(1) Accurate measurement, modular design of the board, and full modular structure design, realize full compatibility of the board, wide measurement range, and more accurate measurement data.
(2) Long life, high-precision probe, high sensitivity, long life, high pressure and high temperature resistance.
(3) Convenient operation, large 2.4-inch LCD screen, real-time high-definition display, clear data at a glance.
(4) The signal is stable, anti-interference, good repeatability, and high measurement accuracy.
(5) Support RS485 output, 4G output, LoRa output, Ethernet output, analog output, NB-IoT and other output methods.
Aqueous ammonia nitrogen sensor can be widely used in continuous monitoring of chloride ion value and temperature in solutions such as thermal power/chemical fertilizer/metallurgy/biochemical/food and tap water.
|Parameter name||Parameter content|
|DC power supply||9-24V DC|
|Power consumption||≤0.15W(@12V DC ,25°C)|
|Monitor offline||5X10-6M (0.7PPM)|
|PH scope of application||4~10PH|