The Hydrological monitoring station is suitable for remote monitoring of real-time water and rain conditions of rivers and reservoirs. Through the hydrological monitoring system, the management department can timely grasp the hydrological conditions of rivers, such as precipitation and section water level, so as to make management decisions in time. Hydrological monitoring station and early warning system plays an important role in timely warning flood disaster and avoiding human and economic losses.
The monitoring contents of hydrological monitoring system include: water level, flow, flow rate, rainfall (snow), evaporation, sediment, ice, moisture, water quality, etc. The hydrological monitoring system uses wireless communication mode to transmit monitoring data in real time, which can greatly improve the work efficiency of the hydrological department.
Hydrological telemetry terminal is designed for hydrological monitoring. It is a multi-functional, low-power, remote telemetry equipment suitable for harsh application environment. It is widely used in water level, rainfall, image, water quality, velocity, flow and other monitoring projects.
(1) Acquisition: real-time monitoring of data such as water level/rainfall/equipment status and on-site images;
(2) Alarm: Automatically alarm when data exceeds the limit/illegal opening/movement or failure/voltage is too low;
(3) Storage: real-time data/historical data are dually stored by field equipment and system platform;
(4) Inquiry: real-time data/historical data and communication log analysis can be inquired at any time: intelligent analysis of monitoring data, formation of daily/monthly/annual reports and support for printout;
(5) Management: Comprehensive management settings for monitoring data/monitoring points/administrators and other information;
(6) Docking: Docking a variety of hardware and software equipment, and provincial and municipal water conservancy and hydrology integrated management platforms.